Thursday, October 16, 2008

Let's Nationalize Everything!

My fellow bloggers, I am a red blooded capitalist and business owner at heart and know all the world's problems could be solved by turning a couple million entrepreneurs onto solving a problem. Let us make some money off it, we will solve anything you need. Lead, follow or get out of the way!

I have tried to get several blogs off the ground, but there are a ton of tremendous bloggers out there who can dedicate a lot more time (and intelligence) to many specific topics. I couldn't really find my niche. Well, let's see if I can get some readers through this one....

The whole health care "discussion" is incredibly painful for entrepreneur-minded people. Senator Obama is out there preaching "change we need" or "hope we can believe in" or whatever the slogan of the speech requires. How about "change we can actually do"?

The current health care debate is a red herring. It is stupid at it's core. I love blogging because I don't have to be as PC as the national syndicates who all believe this to be true, but can't really say it.

The debate is stupid in that no one is actually trying to solve the core of the problem and the solutions to "solve" the problem don't have anything to do with getting health care to millions of people.

So, to put the whole debate into perspective, I shall begin my quest to discuss the stupidity of the current health care debate in terms regular people can understand.

Please feel free to leave comments. I enjoy networking with like-minded people who believe capitalism can solve all the worlds problems rather than cause the problems. This election is making capitalism look like the bad guy. We must stand up for THE ONLY economic system that can ensure the freedom of the individual.

"Government is not a solution to our problem, government is the problem." -- Ronald Reagan

No comments: